IDEAL WEDDING HAIRSTYLE 2019, OUTSTANDING YOU, YOU WILL LOVE!
IDEAL WEDDING HAIRSTYLE 2019 It is stressful for the bride to decide which hairstyle to wear,
but here you will get several ideas to help you decide and choose the ideal
bridal hairstyles for you. In addition,
we will show you the step by step of each hairstyle, which are designed for each type of length.
The chongos will continue to be used by brides thanks to its versatility and elegance. We invite you to wear this bridal hairstyle , which you can wear day or night.
- As a first step you should divide the hair into two sections, the left side and the rest of the hair.
- Make a braid with the section that separated from the left side, at the end the subject with a rubber band.
- Take the rest of the hair and make a low ponytail, fasten it with a rubber band.
- With the hair of the ponytail you will create a bun or low chongo and hold the ends with several hairpins.
- With great delicacy you will pull the ends of the braid to give it more volume.
- Put the braid around the chongo and hold it by the nape with several hairpins.
- Apply enough fixative and add the accessory of your choice.
The result will be a bride with a unique and original style.
BRIDAL LONG HAIRSTYLES
Who said brides can not wear a toupee? Of course, learn to develop it step by step in a fast and simple way.
The hairstyles of brides with toupees are the latest trend.
- Start by taking the lock of the crown and you card it with the help of a comb.
- Take another section below and put back the hair.
- She combs the hair backwards with great subtlety, only on top so as not to damage the work that was done.
- Take the section you worked and hold it with several hairpins, raise the hair a little to give it more volume before putting the hairpins, which looks like images two and three.
- Place an elastic band.
- Comb the sides backwards, along with the bangs and apply a little fixative.
If you are one of the brides who do not like to wear their hair completely collected on the day of your wedding,
we recommend you to wear this crown made with your own hair and that will allow you to show off the rest of your hair.
- Curl the ends of your hair with the help of a curling iron.
- Take the fringe and divide them into two strands to make a fine braid and fasten it with a rubber band at the end.
- Place a headband on the crown, it can be bought or created by you.
- Hold with your hands the braids and interlacing to create the crown.
- Attach the ends with several forks.
- Take a strand of each side and join them in the back with a fork, you can place a hook of your choice.