How to Inspire weave hairstyles?
But is it possible to learn how to Inspire weave hairstyles ?
Weaving your hair by yourself requires a aggregate of duke and eye dexterity. You will be weaving while searching at a mirror, and that is never easy.
For starters, you charge to do the basic how to do the basal cornrow on Inspire weave hairstyles . Then adjudge the affectionate of hair extensions you charge to accomplish the hairstyle.
What you need to Inspire weave hairstyles ?(Tips)
The afterward items are all-important and should be accumulated afore you start. Since this is a DIY project, you should adapt your amplitude and put aggregate aural reach.
- The hair extension
- Two mirrors positioned in such a way that you can see as much of your head as possible.
- Combs, brushes, hair bands.
- A couple of needles already threaded if you are doing a sew on weave.
- Special hair glue.
How to do the Weave?(care)
I am giving this adviser with the acceptance that you already know how to do the basal cornrow.
- Sit in such a way that you can see your hair/head well
- Decide on the parting. Start with a simple part like the picture above.
- Bring out a section of hair that will be used to cover the beginning of the weave, and give a natural look.
- Do cornrows ( the smaller the better) from the front to the back of your hair.
- Shake out the hair extensions so you have an idea of the entire length.
- Place it all around you head in the pattern you want, to get a feel of the final hairstyle.
- Put hair pins or pegs along the way the weave will be sewn on.
- Starting at the back, sew on the weave, doubling each stitch.
- Sew till you get to the front, arranging the hair how you want it to fall.
- It is best to sew it through and brush it out before you make any adjustments.
-Weaving your own hair is not really difficult. Follow the tips here and practice a lot.