CURLY HAIR 2019 HAIRSTYLES FOR NATURAL CURLY HAIR
Not only women with straight hair can create and look beautiful hairstyles, in our article, but you will also find everything you are looking for about CURLY HAIR 2019 HAIRSTYLES. Look stylish in an original way and bring your curls to life with our hairstyles. In addition, you will find step by step how to make each hairstyle for curly hair; you will notice that they are not complicated at the same time that you will be able to see all the alternatives that we offer for hairstyles for curly short hair, curly long hair and curly hairy stockings. Let’s do it!
This idea is ideal to wear at a party or meeting that you have since it will make you look spectacular.
- Comb all your hair without leaving any mess.
- Divide it into two sections; the bangs and the back.
- You will divide the fringe into two equal strands.
- The front will divide it into two strands, roll each one and interlace it as indicated by image number three.
- Comb the hair from the back towards the left side and attach it with an elastic band.
- Apply fixative on the entire hairstyle.
Your party is ready, you will be the girl who will steal the most looks.
If your hair is not as rebellious as some curly hair you can wear this proposal, you will look great.
- First take two front strands and bring them back, then hold them with a rubber band
- Then you take a fine lock from the right side and introduce it by the collection you made.
- Do the same thing on the other side, look at image number two.
- Take another lock on the right side and repeat the previous steps on both sides.
- Place a rubber band to fix the hairstyle.
If your hair is not as curly as the model but it is wavy you can wear this wonderful hairstyle with braid for curly hair.
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Proceed to make a braid on each side; at the end place a rubber band.
- Carefully pull the ends of the braid to give more volume to the hairstyle.
- Join the two braids in the back with a rubber band.
- Take a strand from the bottom of your hair and pass it around the rubber you put on.
- If you want you can make another braid on the bottom or leave it loose.
You will impress all your friends with this hairstyle!
Sometimes we do not want to wear our hair completely loose, and sometimes we need to change the look. So if you are one of the girls who opt for this option we suggest this simple hairstyle for curly hair.
- Start by making a braid on the bottom left side.
- Place a rubber band at the end.
- Carefully pull the ends of the braid to give it more volume.
- Then you pass the braid around your head, creating a headband with your own hair.
- Fasten it to the other end with hairpins.
Done, it’s that simple to create this hairstyle for curly hair.