SIMPLEST AND MOST COMMON WAYS TO COLLECT LONG HAIR
SIMPLEST AND MOST COMMON WAYS TO COLLECT LONG HAIR..
WAYS TO COLLECT LONG HAIR…Despite the fact that loose long and fluffy hair looks irresistible, in everyday life they cause a lot of trouble to their owners.
For this reason, almost every long-haired representative of the fair sex knows more than one option of how to collect hair so that it does not create inconvenience.
The simplest and most common way to collect long hair is to fix it in a simple knot, assembled on the back of the head. To dilute the severity and straightforwardness of such a hairstyle allow strands released on both sides of the face, behind the ears or at the bottom of the head.
This way to collect hair is suitable for lovers of simple hairstyles, the creation of which does not take a lot of time. In order to make such an unusual node, you will need:
- comb the hair, comb it back, collect in a tail at the bottom of the nape;
- slightly lower the elastic band and divide the collected hair over it into two equal parts with your fingers;
- stretch the tail through the resulting “loop” several times so that an elongated roller forms in the lower part of the back of the head.
The resulting roller-knot can be slightly stretched to the sides to make it longer and more textured. The finished hairstyle must be fixed with varnish. If you decorate such a knot with decorative hairpins and hairpins, you get a pretty elegant and elegant hairstyle that fits any holiday look.
This version of the hairstyle looks businesslike strictly, but very feminine. Its highlight is a double harness decorating the base of the tail. This hairstyle should be resorted to in cases where you want to look elegant with minimal time.
To make a tail decorated with a double plait, you will need:
- comb your hair and comb it back;
- release two strands at one of the temples;
- twist two strands of the same thickness from strands, moving in the direction from one temple to another;
- fasten the plaits to the bottom of the nape with studs;
- to collect the remaining hair in a tail, secure it with an elastic band;
- wrap the base of the tail with plaits several times;