2019 HALF-LENGTH HAIRSTYLES FOR CURLY HAIR AND LOOK GOOD!
You are ready for your romantic date! Go and look your hair for 2019 HALF-LENGTH HAIRSTYLES curly hair half-length.
We know that when you have very curly hair it is difficult to handle and to remove volume. The hairstyle that we will show you next will help you to control it in a simple and fast way.
- First apply a comb cream, whichever is your preference.
- Then you will section the hair in two parts.
- One front where the fringe is and the other is the back.
- Divide the front section into four strands and interlaced two by two. As indicated by image number one.
- Hold them behind the ear as indicated in image two.
- In the back you will also do the same; sectioned by strands and interlaced.
- Attached to the back creating a low pickup and place several forks.
- Apply enough fixer so that your hair lasts longer.
Do you have a romantic date? We present a hairstyle that is ideal for your occasion. To make this hairstyle you will only need a rubber and fixative.
- As a first step, you will take a section of the top of your head.
- You divide it into two strands and the interlacing.
- Take another fine lock and re-intertwine it, repeat this step four times more
- When you reach the nape, hold it with a fork.
- Repeat the previous steps on the other side.
- When you have reached the nape of the neck, remove the hairpin that you put on the other side.
- Now you take the two strands and join them by fixing it with a rubber band.
- Apply fixative.
We know that sometimes you do not want to wear your hair down, and this idea is a good option for those days you want to pick it up.
- Begin by holding the fringe back with several forks.
- Make a roll with the hair that is loose from the fringe. As indicated by image number three.
- Take one strand below where you created the first coil and make another one. Look at image number four.
- Continue like this until you reach the nape of the neck.
- If you wish you can apply fixative.
Do not worry if you have extremely curly hair, look at the image and see if you can create beautiful hairstyles.
- The first step is to comb your hair back, leaving the fringe loose and a lock on each side.
- Comb the fringe and smooth it with the help of a hairdryer, make a loop if you have it very long you can attach it with hairpins.
- Apply fixative on the bangs.
- Then you will make a braid on each side, at the tips you put a rubber band.
- Interlace the braids, look at image number five.
- Attached with hairpins and in the back, you make a bow and apply fixative.