CHOOSE THE WARY HOW TO BE THE STAR WITH THIS 2019 BRIDAL HAIRSTYLES.
Discover the best elegant and informal 2019 BRIDAL HAIRSTYLES , and learn to make them yourself. The hairstyles of brides so elaborate and that made you lose many hours in the hairdressing salon have gone out of style .
A practical and modern idea are the braids in the shape of low collected, it is a low bridal hairstyle that combines with all styles from the most casual to the most elegant.
- Start combing all your hair, avoid leaving some mess, so it will be easier to make the braid.
- Divide the hair into two sections.
- Start knitting the right side and then the left side.
- Place a rubber band at the end of each braid.
- Interlace the braids as indicated by image number four.
- Place a fork on each side to hold the braid and shape it underneath.
- Finally add the natural flowers on the back of the hairstyle for a bride under.
Low bow with knot
This hairstyle for brides is the easiest we have found for you, it will only take a few minutes to make it.
- Divide your hair into two sections.
- Then proceed to make a knot with your hair, as indicated by image number two.
- Do not squeeze the knot so much, since we do not want you to damage your hair.
- You’ll have two strands, one up and the other down, as shown in image number two.
- The tuft that was left in the top part is going to roll and pass in a circular way against the clockwise, that is, towards the left side.
- Fastened with several forks.
- The other side you will roll and go through the right side and subject with several forks.
- Apply a little fixative.
The curls are the perfect complement for the bridal hairstyles , they are ideal to accompany them with collected low.
- Curl all your hair and place forks and tweezers in each curl; Leave it like this for a couple of hours.
- Then you remove all the forks and tweezers
- Divide your hair into three sections, the two sides and the back.
- Make a low ponytail and through it passes all the hair of the ponytail.
- Create a bun rolled up and tie it with hairpins.
- From the strands that you left on the sides, you will take a thin one from the right side and begin to weave a braid.
- Pull the braid to the left side forming a headband.
- Fasten it with several forks.
- Take the sides and comb them backwards and insert them in the middle of the bun.
- Fastened with more forks.
- If you want you can leave some strands on the sides to give a casual look.